Our Program Execution Services (PES) team uses process, discipline, and leadership to break down functional silos, engage stakeholders, and ensure your initiatives are completed within budget, scope, and schedule.
We apply the PES project management approach to the following service offerings:
- Business Process Management: We utilize continuous improvement methodologies, such as Lean and Six Sigma, combined with change management approaches to achieve stakeholder buy-in. With engaged stakeholders, the new or refined business processes are clearly defined and sustainably applied throughout your organization.
- Business Technology: We provide consultative support to IT program management offices, prioritize the IT department’s portfolio of projects, and offer a project management approach to end-to-end system selection and implementation projects within IT and other business functions.
- Capital Project Management: We oversee capital improvements throughout their duration, mitigating risks while maintaining tight control over scope, schedule, and budget. From developing the business case, to the project management of the design, planning, and execution, we make sure the project delivers the expected value.
- Change Management: We blend professional project management with change management best practices to ensure projects are completed on time and on budget and address the human factors and culture critical to adoption and sustainability.
- Mergers & Acquisitions: We develop a prioritized implementation plan in alignment with your strategic vision for the new, now larger company. In a time filled with complexity and change, you need a stable support structure and objective leadership that has your newly organized company’s best interests in mind.
- Product Development: We manage the critical interdependencies and communication among all of the departments involved in product development, from discovery through commercialization. Speed-to-market is critical in the ever-increasing competitive landscape however quality must never be sacrificed.
- Project Portfolio Management: We assist organizations in doing the right projects right – those projects with strategic alignment that make the best use of your organization’s time, talent, effort, and budget.
- Supply Chain Optimization: We identify constraints and inefficiencies in your supply chain and provide process and technology recommendations to overcome these identified issues vetted by your organizational leaders.
- Tailored PES offering: Tricion realizes that all organizations are unique and have unique challenges, so we offer a tailored service that is designed to meet your needs.